Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh no, where'd it go?

Not the standard post, but it's related.

Over the weekend I went looking for my camera, and couldn't find it. I tore my apartment apart in search, with no results. I resigned myself (i.e. hoping and praying) that I must have left it at work. Monday morning, zip, nada, zilch at the job. Perhaps that's what made me so dang cranky, but I digress. This morning, I went into a bag, that I had torn through about 10 times on Sat. But this time, sure enough, there it was buried in the deep recesses of a random pocket. I swear sometimes there are little monsters that hide stuff and then put it back, just to mess with me.

Moral of the story: I need to take more pictures. If the camera is in constant use, I'll have a better idea of when and where I used it last, and it's less likely to get buried. Spring is just around the corner, that should help.

A giant sigh of relief.

No comments: